Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Mw2 Russian To English Menu Patch



is continually misunderstood.
My words take on weight when they go out of my mouth and then suddenly change when they are misinterpreted by others.

Among other things, being the words that we have the means to communicate with the non-verbal language, I always pay attention to those who use and value of the load.
There is never the right weight. Or they become too heavy or hot air.

E 'as if people go up with a sort of bias based on those models and my words to their liking. So maybe everything becomes easier, more manageable.

is then that Sara becomes that wants a serious story ( right now?? Nope ), Sara is too direct for better or for worse ( hooray, I say ) Sara is too different for ( if you ask me do not you know ).


What balls.

Then I stop to clarify my thoughts when the other side there are those who think they know everything or simply simulates maneuvering and strange path changes when the speeches are made uncomfortable.

Perhaps if you stopped it and listen a little more risk to make sense. But it is a risk that is scary. And according to this thought to one thing, just this morning: they are the bravest person I know.

0 comments:

Post a Comment